Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Storm Blues

Halfway thru my chemo appt this morning and rough is not even the word for what my morning has been. Of course on my week of chemo a snow storm decides it wants to just slide on thru the DMV. Now y'all know by now I NEVER want to go to chemo, like never in the mood. So you would think that hearing my father tell me at 6:30am not to go I would be trilled right??? WRONG!!! Missing chemo today would have meant coming in here on a Saturday.... And I am all the way not about that life! So after my friend Angie struggled to get me out of bed I was calling in my chemo and ready to shower, change, and get thru the rainy snow on to Johns Hopkins. To top my morning off Ali and her film crew came to see me during treatment today. In all honesty guys I've been blessed with a positive outlook and upbeat spirit so if you didn't know me or read my blog you would never know I had ovarian cancer... Well maybe other than my lil crystal ball lol. So the crew wanted to get some shots of me while actually getting treatment since any other time I'm smiling, face beat to perfection, laughing, cheering, and flipping around. I'm glad they came it gave me the quick boost I needed to get thru the last 2hrs of treatment today.

XOXO,
Marecya

Follow Me Here

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful to God for you continue to walk by faith and not by sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are totally awesome, you rock you are the best you are about your life, you are the cancer crusher, you are an inspiration, you are MARECYA

    ReplyDelete