Wednesday, June 19, 2013

God and his small works

Why is it that the moment your ready to give up and give in on life something amazing happens. Lately I've been slipping in and out if this nasty funk. Today was not the day for me at all but I put on my plastic smile and headed out the door. My day in the gym was ok. My ankle was bothering me so much I barley made it to 11:30 am to break for lunch. I've been so exhausted every day I feel like I'm literally wearing myself thin. So when the opportunity came to get away for a bit I jumped.

 On our way back to camp I saw probably the most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen. Like the whole rainbow I really needed to see that. It was like a breath I fresh air to me when I saw it I remembered things are going to be fine. God never seems to fail us and always sees us through I just know that the rainbow was his little way of making me forget me worldly troubles and remember that he still is the one who holds all the cards. 

Xoxo,

Marecya

Follow Me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment