Sunday, June 2, 2013

Peace and Serenity

My slice of happiness is in nature. I always find happiness in God's green earth. Now don't get it twisted I am not an outdoors person if I had it my way I would take the beautiful views without the animals that come with God's green earth. So I took the position that I have really wanted now or the past two years at Camp Woodward. So i'm up in PA working coaching gymnastics and forgetting about my cancer, forgetting about my problems, and enjoying my life.

Having cancer at a young age makes you do a lot of things that you wouldn't normally do, the main thing it made me do was want to live everyday like it was my last. When I finally accepted that God will take me when he's good and ready and regardless of my cancer or not I was able to slow my roll. Being up here is a truly rewarding experience. Not only am I doing what I truly love but I am also slowing things down and truly getting back to a schedule with my life. Cancer will always have control of my life if I allow it to, and this is me not allowing cancer to rule me. This girl will not lose.

XOXO,
Marecya

Follow Me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment