Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Screaming for sanity

The entire month of February has royally sucked. I have had no time for any type of sanity or personal time and feel myself being stretched so thin. I really don't think anyone realizes how much sleep I need and rest and I need. I think most people including myself believe that I can just run the streets rapid and nothing will happen to me.

Being a sickly person is irritating in all perfect honesty. Yes, I know what your probably thinking. If she's so tired then why don't you go to sleep or get some rest. It's much easier when I run myself into the ground, I don't have to think about my life issues. I can put a lot of things behind me. I really don't know why I feel this way all the time but sometimes it just makes things easier. I probably sound extremely redundant but who knows.

I need a break, I really need a break from my life, my health, my friends, my family. I know it sounds bad but I really want to crawl into a hole and disappear.


XOXO,

Marecya

Follow Me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment