Monday, November 18, 2013

When Life Seems to be Crashing Down..

You ever feel like it can't get much worse. I always felt like My surgeries and my cancer were bad, Then when I started Chemo I found a whole new low. I feel like just when I thought I was on the come up with my life, just when I thought hings were getting better for me. Now I am not to sure about what is next. I thought I knew the direction my life was heading and that quickly changed then changed again and again and now I am tired. I am so annoyed with all the shambles my life is in right now. Yet still, I have to be the tough one.

Ever get tired of being that tough one. The strongest person in the group who is often holding the most weight on their shoulders. Yeah, sucks right. well welcome to my life. Even though my faithful followers friends and family tell me otherwise I know and feel different. I probably am the strongest person many of you know it's not always sunny side up on this side. Being a strong person is harder then you think, your expected to be emotionless when all you may want to do is cry. Have to stand tall when all you may want to do is crumble. When you feel like it can't get much worse remember it can, and it can quickly. How worse it gets soley depends on you and how to react to when things do get worse.

XOXO,

Marecya

Follow Me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment