Sunday, May 19, 2013

Beyond what the eyes can see

There comes a time when I truly get tired of Cancer. In all honesty I am so over this "sickness" that is supposed to be"hindering" me. Then people ask me how am I doing so well. Uh, number one i'm not doing as well as you think I am doing and number two I kind of like living. I'm not really finished with my story here on earth in my personal opinion. Lately life has been annoying, everyone around me graduating is irritating enough, then my sister once again the over achiever graduating again. ANNOYING!

 In all perfect honesty I am not thrilled about this appointment on Tuesday. I just know it going to be the same old thing. I don't think I will truly be satisfied until have no chance of having cancer again. I think the most stressful part of everything is the factor that is unknown The unknown is the scariest part of being sick, the fact that you can wake up feeling terrible one day and then feel fine the next moment. The fact that I can leave the house and by the time I reach my destination i'm exhausted or i'm throwing up my life. Not knowing your fate is particularly hard when your young, now add in being sick, and trying to pretend like your normal.

Can we say epic fail. Everyday is a test, and I would truly like to say I must be winning because I open my eyes everyday and by the grace of God I exhale. Big appointment on Tuesday. I need a low stress Monday and a good Tuesday morning. Let's all pray I get what I need.

XOXO,
Marecya

Follow Me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment