Tuesday, May 14, 2013

When things fall apart

Sometimes there is nothing that can be done to cheer you up other than the smile of a child. It's funny how children can always put a smile on your face, even when you want to be mad they say sorry and somehow everything is alright. Well about a dozen children put a smile on my face in the shape of get well soon cards. Early yesterday my sister asked me was someone coming to drop something off at my house I told her I was not expecting anyone. She opened the door and there was a teal gift bag left outside.

When I opened the bag it was cards from  students in Huston. They have been reading my blog and they all mad me Get well soon or stay strong cards. I almost cried when I realized what they were. So quick sidebar but I want to thank all the girls in Ms. King's class you are all awesome and put the biggest smile on my face on Monday. I've been so saddened by the things that have been happening to me lately that I forget about all the good things that happen. Cidney's students were truly a godsend to me. So of your reason for this blog post right now thanks so much guys. You truly have made me smile.

XOXO, 
Marecya 

Follow Me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment