Thursday, April 18, 2013

NOCC Run/Walk to Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer

So I told you all there were great thing in store for me right...well the great things are in the works. Today I created my team for the NOCC Run/Walk to Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer on September 29, 2013. I am so excited you guys! Now i'm not going lie to anyone I will not be running, because I am not a runner. I never have been and I never intend on being one, however I will walk to break the silence. Obviously Ovarian Cancer is serious to me, it has really rattled my soul and it needs to lite a fire under everyone's butt to BREAK THE SILENCE! Even if you have scheduling conflicts I still need donations. We are trying to raise $1,500, and I want at least 40 members to join my team, I know we can do this easily and furthermore I want you all to surprise me and help me surpass my goal. You can join my team in the link below, donate, or just check it out. Come on lets do this together lets break the silence on this deadly cancer. Also I know many of you have been trying to send me emails and things there will also be a link for my email below. Any questions about the walk/run or my blog, or about life send them to me.

XOXO,
Marecya

Join My Team HERE!!!
marecyaburton@gmail.com

Follow Me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment