Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Soul Broken, and Body Beaten

Over the past year I have been in an abusive relationship. My abusive relationship with Cancer. This big C! Yeah the one thing that terrifies grown men. My body has been cut, bruised, poisoned, and manipulated for this stupid cancer. My back has scars, my hair is gone, my arms, torso, legs, are all scared. Scared for cancer, scared for something I had no hand in, scared for something that was set out to break me from the very moment it entered my precious God given body. Cancer...this angry little cell trying to kill me. It has succeeded.

My mind is worn and my body is drained, but my spirit will never surrender to cancer. You see cancer has a mind of its own. It wants to make you feel useless and you will. Make you feel hopeless and you will, but in his own will he will bring you to Phil. 4:13 I can do all thing possible through christ who strengthens me. Me, I can do all things through he who gives me strength as I reach out to God looking for his help through this cancer. This cancer that has made friends run, and enemies come. This cancer that has love die and hatred come alive this damn cancer that has tried and tried to make me die. Yeah I bet it's wondering why I'm still alive. I can hear my body crying from every pinch of the needle to draw some blood, or to get some scans, or to be poisoned by chemotherapy which is nothing therapeutic at all.

The one thing I have fallen to is not cancer, but GOD. I have fallen on my face to give him all the praise and glory for every day I rise to do his work. The strength I find daily to get out of the bed comes from him. Cancer will not win, it will not win, not my cancer THE CANCER WILL NOT WIN! In times of struggle, desperation, confusion I must stand tall in the face of the demon in my body that we call cancer, trying to ruin my soul. Cancer shall not prevail, and I will come out a heavyweight champion.

XOXO,
Marecya

Follow Me Here

2 comments:

  1. That's right. “No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.”Corinthians 10:13 you see although god has everything written out in our lives, he knows what we can handle, and what we can't handle so he won't put too much on us. I go to say you can do anything if you set your mind to, but its a trick to it..... You actually have to believe it can happen, and glory will be granted..... Keep the power Hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing and inspiring. I congratulate you in advance for you remission because I know God will turn this challenge into a testimony! Keep fighting. You are always in my prayers

    ReplyDelete