Monday, February 25, 2013

Still Living

Well as usual, shout out to the lack there of  white blood count which has once again pushed back my chemotherapy  In all honesty I hate going to chemo, and I hate just being off from life. I look around and see everyone moving and it sometimes feels like I'm standing still. If you knew me before the blog, before this cancer thing, then you knew I could never sit still. I was always involved, so at times it's really hard to just stand still. It's honestly getting hard. While I know that God would never put anything on me I can't handle, it's impossible not to ask the question why me. Out of all of the soldiers in his army why was I chosen for this particular task. Honestly that side effects are kicking in, I am so tired these days, but I didn't forget what Momo told me when I had surgery. Get out of the bed and make it up, you can always get back in it later. That is the only thing that keeps me going. I never want to get out of the bed, but by doing so I start the day and find whatever little motivation to do something I still have not lost the urge to do. Live.

XOXO,

Marecya

Follow Me Here

1 comment:

  1. I Love You & Your Wisdom. You're So Inspirational & I Believe In You. You Have Beyond Wonderful Friends. I Cannot Begin To Tell You The Amount Of Praying I've Done For You. You'll Beat Cancers Ass! I Remember Seeing You Cheer At Bowie High Games & It Truly Saddends Me. You Had So Much Energy..Don't Give It Up! God Has Greater Plans For You...Much Love & Payers Hun ♥

    ReplyDelete