Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Aftermath

I legit have a attitude. Shout out to the Ravens winning the Super Bowl but my treatment is in Baltimore so obviously it's a mess. Second I lost the number to call my treatment in so I don't have to wait an hour for my chemo to be made. This is a bad start I the day already. Mornings like this I really do try and have a positive attitude but I just don't. I couldn't find my cheetah print blanket so I had to take another one, and I'm pretty pissed because that's the perfect blanket. Ugh! My life. My hair is slicked back about dry as ever, the traffic is terrible. I know I'm blathering about nothin but my morning is not looking very promising. I initially was happy to have chemo at 8 am because that means I was going to be getting out around 1:30 but now I'm going to be there all day long without hesitation. I am thoroughly pissed!

XOXO,
Marecya

Follow Me Here

2 comments:

  1. The good news is your white blood count is up so can have Chemo??? Just clarifying. Hope your day ended better than it started. At ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It was so wonderful to meet you and your mom today! I hope the rest of your day went quickly and smoothly. I've been reading your incredible blog this afternoon and was hoping to send you an email, but I realized I walked away without your contact info. Can you drop me a note? Mine is alisargent@gmail.com

    Talk soon!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete