Friday, February 1, 2013

Any questions?

Weakness is flowing through my body. Irritation. Pain. Suffering, and yet I try to smile. The positive attitude I exude is God. Nothing more nothing less. My cancer is an irregular cell on a mission to ruin my life and yet I have found out everything it can not do.

It cannot cripple my love.
It cannot shatter my hope.
It cannot corrode my faith.
It cannot eat away my peace.
It cannot destroy my confidence.
It cannot kill my friendships.
It cannot shut out my memories.
It cannot quench my spirit.
It cannot silence my courage.
It cannot reduce my eternal life.

My irregular cell on a mission may very well ruin aspects of my life but what it won't do is ruin me. With or without cancer, friends, a job, school or anything else cancer will not ruin me! Marecya Agura Burton. I'm going to beat this. In all honesty the devil has had it out for me since they day I tried to be born. Tried to take me out with the umbilical cord but I made it. That Nast fall down the steps at 18 months, made that too. Car accidents , surgeries, knee problems, life problems, beat all those too so let me tell you what won't happen this cancer won't win. As you were.

XOXO,
Marecya

Follow Me Here

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marceya. I was as told about your blog from my god mom and after reading your introduction I've subscribed and haven't been more inspired in my life. You are a very strong and beautiful woman. I admire your faith and trust in God and never giving up. You give me life and motivation. I pray always for you and I know in my heart that with your strength you will beat cancer and make changes in this world.
    Also about the hair loss, I know that hair was something that you cherish but you're face is to die for so I'm sure with or without your hair you're still gorgeous. On my birthday I'm cutting my hair all off as well. We are not our hair, it is an accessory of us.
    Peace and Blessings
    Ciara <3
    Email: smith.ciara2247@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off let me start by saying your mother has been a complete blessing in my life in so many ways you remind me of her so strong it's crazy. You are such an inspiration on so many young females. When I first realized it was you I was lost and then I read you blog and realized you have hope you won't let cancer stop you cancer can't make a person but a person can make cancer let me just say you have already kicked cancers butt!!!!!! Not only where you already a amazing person cancer has made you even more amazing!! By the way you are so beautiful with a hair cut I love it. One of my favorite quotes " Forget the things you can't control, take hold of the things you can" and you have already done just that from one BHS student/ alumni to another you have my love, blessings an prayers.

    ReplyDelete