Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Final Goodbye

Okay, I don't want to sound like a pain but the fact that my hair is falling out is really killing me. Point black I miss my hair and the fact that I have all these pics in my phone of my hair looking AMAZING makes it even worse. I'm not trying to be like depressed about my hair but I do miss my luscious locks of hair. I bet your asking yourself well, what is she going to do about it? So here's the plan i'm going to go to MAC and buy some fresh blush and foundation and a fresh cultured gloss then i'm going have them beat my face down for free, and after that I am going to go to the barbershop and have them take me down all the way like Amber Rose down and try not to care. What will this solve, the more my hair sheds, the more I cry about it the less strands I have to pull out the less tears I will have. Don't get me wrong I LOVED my hair cut it world for my little peanut head but the fact is that I should have made that cut a long time ago...but since you live and you learn i'll chalk that up to a learning experience and now I know I look entirely too good with short hair. Any who,  I've decided to leave you all with some fabulous hair pics of me so you can have one last lust of my hair ;)













My point is that in all of these pictures my hair is on and poppington! I guess it's one of those things you never thought you would miss until it's actually gone and while I do love the new short style i've been rocking my hair is still going to fall out and it has already started the road to baby bottom bald. Now call me a creep but i've been saving most of the hair that falls out, yeah I know its weird, but it's my HAIR! Funny thing I used to judge everyone I know with dreads that saved their hair in a zip lock bag once they cut it, now i'm one of them.








So the hair started with a few strands now I have this STUPID bald spot on the top of my head -_- whoo sah! I'm going to get my life together soon and get a wig made. Hopefully I win this hair giveaway from one of my favs on youtube teasedblackpearlz go subscribe to her she makes everything look flawless. She is giving away 5 bundles of hair so you know I entered so everyone pray I win this hair because this wind on the back of my little neck is REAL! I've not fully come to terms with the fact I am going to lose all my hair I just try to cope with it bit by bit, day by day. This is the beginning so here's my final goodbye to my gorgeous hair you will soon find me again I know until then all I will have is the pictures, God willing they will mend my broken heart from the loss of my luscious locks. Ashes to ashes, dusk to dusk the final goodbye to my hair I must.

XOXO, 
Marecya

Follow Me Here

3 comments:

  1. Not sure how I ended up here but I wear teal for me and will wear it for you too... I'd like to send you a piece of teal jewelry. Please email me. dazzledandfabulous@gmail.com

    Fortunately I did not have to have chemo, because mine was stage 1C. Non invasive, early stage, however, I understand! I was young too. About 28 when I started getting those whispering symptoms and 29 when I was diagnosed. I am 35 now!!!

    Again, please email me and I will put something in the mail for you!
    God Bless....


    ReplyDelete
  2. The fun thing about being a girl is u can always buy sum hair! Experiment with wigs whenever you start to miss your hair its kind of like grown up dress up play lol love u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part about it is that you are absolutely gorgeous on the outside and even more fabulous on the outside, so just think of this BIG CHOP (inside joke) as pulling back the curtains on your life so people can see the best apart of you with nothing blocking the view. Your spirit is so uplifting that even in the midst of your storm you will be an inspiration to many who can only imagine the journey you are on. Love you and I love that you are embracing this and taking control.

    ReplyDelete